Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why does Marv Albert have a Job?

About 11 years ago, Marv Albert was accused, and later plead guilty to a sexual assault charge. That's right, RAPE!!! He Raped a woman and plead GUILTY! Bob Costas took his place on "The NBA on NBC" for a while, and then, quietly, Marv Albert returned. How the hell did this happen? Don't get me wrong, I think he's a very good basketball announcer. But I think I'm pretty good at what I do. And if I was charged with rape, and then plead guilty, I would: A) Not get a suspended 12 month sentence and B) Not get my job back.

Congrats to KG on Defensive player of the year (the second-most obvious award this season, along with rookie of the year, Sixth man was the most obvious).

Speaking of Boston. Watching them play the Hawks today was F*ing Torture! Could somebody please secretly switch the Hawks with the Bobcats so the Celtics can get some resistance? Please?

Lakers are Winning by 8, but should really be up by about 15 right now. We'll see where the score ends up.

...Oh wow, Phil put in a new sideline out-of-bounds play where Kobe uses himself as a decoy for the inbounds pass and then gets a dunk off of a lob from the center.

...

Alright, J.R. Smith is now getting put into the DeShawn Stevenson Hall of fame. How do you trash talk with someone AS they're getting 50 on you? Ok, so Kobe left the game early and only got 49. The point is, the lakers went up by about 20 points while J.R. Smith got his talk on... not smart, J.R. Not Smart at all. It kind of reminds me of another J.R. that played for the Nuggets. A guy by the name of Rider. He wasn't that bright either.

More later.

No comments: