Monday, October 12, 2009

Let's Get To Work - Coaching update

Hey there basketball fans. Here is the new news on my journey to becoming a professional NCAA D1 or higher Head Basketball Coach. Today, I started my new job as assistant coach for my High School's Girl's Team. I know what you're thinking: "That is not a Division 1 NCAA basketball program." And you're right. But my plan is two-fold. I get more experience coaching here, and move on to become a Head Coach. Meanwhile, I hobnob and network with college coaches coming to see my players. Before you know it, people know my name. And once they know my name, I'm IN!!!

That doesn't sound too cryptic, right? Whatever. I haven't Blogged since the Mercury won the Finals, 3-2 (Big Surprise, right?). Congratulations to them -- Damnit.

Until Next time,
...

No comments: